Make A Donation
There are many ways to give to your community. We are grateful to each and every person who donates to Lake Wales Care Center, whether through in kind donations or monetary support. We work to ensure good stewardship of all resources entrusted to us by the community.
- Food donations may be brought to the main office Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Tangible donations (such as clothing, furniture, appliances, household goods, etc) may be dropped off at either Thrift Store Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or Saturday 9am-3pm. All proceeds from the Enterprise Programs help support the other programs offered at Care Center. To schedule a pickup of furniture or appliance-type items in good, usable condition, please call 863-676-6678 during office hours.
- Gifts of property, vehicles and other large in-kind items are accepted. If you would like to see how to make a charitable donation in this manner, please contact us at email@example.com or 863-676-6678 ext. 1303
- If you’re interested in helping to sponsor events throughout the year through financial contributions or prizes for tournaments, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-676-6678 ext 1303 for more information on how your business may get involved.
- Financial gifts may be given through the link below or be mailed to the main office at 140 E Park Ave, Lake Wales, FL 33853